The Commission on Elections (COMELEC) of the Cebu Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) recently named the official candidates to vie for the 11 vacant seats in the Board of Trustees for 2018 to 2019 term of office.
Read also: CCCI seeks BOT Nominations
Following are the candidates for the February 23, 2018 BOT Election (in alphabetical order):
1.) Industry Sector (3 seats)
- Charles Kenneth C. Co – Assistant to the President of Cebu Steel Corporation
- Carolyne L. Go – CEO of Magic Melt Foods, Inc.
- Ronald S. Po – President & CEO of Fiesta Beverage Corporation
2.) Trade Sector (2 seats)
- Jose Enrico G. Gandionco – Chairman & CEO of Cebu Primera Food Industries, Incorporated
- Edward Vincent G. Onglatco – President & CEO of Hyundai Cebu
- Felix Taguiam – President of DECO Sales, Inc.
- Service Sector (4 seats)
- Virgilio G. Espeleta – President and Founder of FAMCOR Franchise Mgt. & Executive Development Corporation
- Wendell D. Ganhinhin – President Elect of Philippine Institute of Certified Public Accountants – Cebu Chapter
- Aldie P. Garcia – Branch Operations Leader of PwC Philippines
- John Michael T. Lava – Assistant Manager & Assurance Partner of Navarro Amper & Co
- Bunny D. Pages – Chairman and CEO of Pages Holdings, Inc.
3.) Sectoral Association Sector
- Robert L. Go – President of Philippine Retailers Association – Cebu
4.) ICT Sector
- Michael Cubos – CEO & Founder of Performance 360 Global Services
All CCCI members are encourage to cast their votes by submitting their filled out and signed ballots on or before 12NN of February 23, 2018.
For further inquiries, please call CCCI at 232-1421 to 24 local 110 and look for Ms. May Ybanez or Joy Segismar.